Tub Sponsoring Offices (TSOs) across the University coordinate youth-serving Programs at the local school or unit ("tub") level by ensuring that Program Administrators register Programs, support the training and background screen processes for Responsible Adults, liaise with faculty and administrators to ensure Program efficiency and minimize administrative burden and correspond with the University's Youth Protection Officer to maintain safe operations consistent with the Policy. Here, TSOs can:
- Download a Tub Sponsoring Office checklist to better understand what you need to be prepared, and a Responsible Adults checklist and a Program Administrator checklist to share with individuals in your Programs
- Get forms for Programs
- Find where to direct Program Administrators to Register a Program with you train Responsible Adults and Program Administrators, and screen Responsible Adults
- Learn how to ensure Programs in your Tub meet Policy requirements
- Download a summary of the Policy to share with faculty, parents, student and others interested in Harvard's efforts to create a safe and supportive environment for youth (note: see PA note above)
- For minors participating in laboratory activities during a Harvard program, learn about the University's efforts and what you can do to promote safety for minors in labs
Below are some forms that you or your Program Administrators may ask faculty, parents, contractors/vendors/lessees or other staff you to complete before a youth-serving Program can be approved by a Tub Sponsoring Office.
Finally, you can review the resource links below to learn more about Harvard and and our efforts to create a safe and supportive environment for youth.