Program Administrators are the keys to the success of the Harvard Policy for the Safety and Protection of Minors. You manage our Programs, ensure Policy and legal compliance and work the Tub Sponsoring Office to ensure that all Responsible Adults in a Program are ready to work in youth-serving Programs. Here, you can:
- Download a Program Administrators checklist to better understand what you need to be prepared, and a Responsible Adults checklist to share with individuals in your Programs
- Register a Program with your Tub Sponsoring Office
- Get forms for Programs
- Train and screen Responsible Adults
- Learn how to ensure your Program meets Policy requirements
- Download a summary of the Policy to share with faculty, parents, student and others interested in Harvard's efforts to create a safe and supportive environment for youth
- For minors participating in laboratory activities during a Harvard program, learn about the University's efforts and what you can do to promote safety for minors in labs
Below are some forms that you may ask faculty, parents, contractors/vendors/lessees or other staff you to complete before a youth-serving Program can be approved by a Tub Sponsoring Office.
Finally, you can review the resource links below to learn more about Harvard and and our efforts to create a safe and supportive environment for youth.